Gst under rcm

Hello,

I have purchased a web hosting, I provided GSTN to company, they didn't charged me GST in their bill, my GST mentioned on Invoice, company GSTN(other country GST/showing invalid) also mentioned. I checked lots in Gstr2a but not populated later, I have done this transaction on 12 Oct 2018, all returns filed regularly, but now I got to know it ahosho be paid under RCM, kindly guide, how can pay tax under RCM of Oct now.

Replies (5)
is in India or outside India...?!
Purchase from URD has been suspended up to 30.09.2019.no need to pay rcm.
Dear Mr Pritesh.,

Please read again the Query...!
Address of Hosting company on Tax Invoice is Outside India and we using service in India. Purchaser in Indian
RCM applicable for the transaction if it's service...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details