Gst tran -2 dsc error

When I am trying to file TRAN 2 Form for July it displays "saveDscData" Error.

Does anyone has a solution to this problem?

Note- I have already checked Emsigner and this msg is displayed after entering password of DSC.

 


Attached File : 540201 20171220222640 tran2 error2.pdf downloaded: 436 times
Replies (28)

i am also getting the same error. saveDscData Error. How to resolve this errror

I am also getting same error

No solution provided by GSTN helpdesk till now

Yes no reply by GST portal n in the meantime I have verified Registeration > Amendments in Core fields ....... may be something related to it ....
Error resolved or not by doing the same ?
I also facing same issue

I Am Also facing the same issue, anybody have resolution? also confirm the last date of filling Tran2.

I think there might be some common that is why there is error ----- Have you filled 7 d in trans 1 - stock of goods ???????

I have contacted GSTN Helpdesk for this issue.According to them ,their is some technical problem.They have forwarded it to their technical team and will revert when they find a solution for it.

YES, FILLED 7 D IN TRANS 1

 

I am facing same problem to file Trans-2 of DSC verification, Please provide the solution 

K.P. Sahu

 

 

I am facing same problem to file Trans-2 of DSC verification, Please provide the solution 

K.P. Sahu

 

if u have not filed stock detail in 7d of trans 1 form thn u r not allowed to fill 5th point in tran 2....

and for "savedscerror" u can file tran 2 thrw otp.

But in case of Companies , there is no option to file return through EVC. It can only be filed by DSC.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details