Dear All,
Please Clear this!
I have just uploaded the data for Trans 2 for the month of July. But not yet submitted.
Then I have tried to upload data for the month of August. it says an error :
"Addition of new stock is not possible in months subsequent to first month of Tran-2 filing"
But there is no addition of stock is entered..
I have a doubt that need to submit the July first then only we can to upload the data for next month???
Just I want to upload the data for all the month and after verifying wish to file all in a single day... Help me out from this errorr..
I am also facing the same problem. please provide solution if anyone is having. thanks
"I have a doubt that need to submit the July first then only we can to upload the data for next month???"
yes
@ sumit
Not resolved
YES NOW WE CAN FILL TRAN-2. I HAVE FILLED NOW A RETURN AND INPUT CREDITED IN MY CREDIT LEDGER... BUT RESET OPTION NOT FOUND
Yes it is filled now.. thanks for update...
yes.now it is getting filed.
Error resolved by GSTN
I also facing same issue
I AM TRYING TO SUBMITT TRANS 2 FOR OCT 2017 BUT ITS SHOWS AN ERROR " RETURN UNDER PROCESSING"
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
RMA And Associates LLP
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals