Gst related query

QUERY 1-

I have a proprietorship business. My gst registration is done in my own name. I charge gst and pay gst. Now I have got my trade license in the name of my business which is different from the gst registration name. I have two bank account one savings account in the name of mine and also opened a current account in the name of business. Now my query is how can I change the gst registration name? what problem I can face? Is there any problem at the time of filing IT return  if I change the gst registration name as gst names are different?

Query 2-

how to rectify wrong submission of gstr3b and gstr1 for FY 2017-18?

 

Replies (5)
whether the trade liecence issued on different PAN ????
no sir same PAN
In case of any changes to the legal nameof a business, the GST registrationcertificate need not be cancelled. The existing GST registration can be amended to reflect the new business name. Changesto business name can be updated on theGST portal by filing FORM GST REG-14 within 15 days of change of business name.
Yes agree with Mr. Pritesh ji
Would this change fall any effect at the time of filing itr as gst trade name is changing from proprietor's name to business name?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details