Gst registration - submit button is not enabled

Dear friends,

 

I tried for propritorship registration in GST and I have filed all the mandatory fields. During verification step, I have filed all the mandatory fields but submi buttons didn't enable. I have tried so many times but that didn't enable the submit button. 

I am depriossion mood, Kindly help me in ths regard. 

Replies (11)
Just see profile completion % & if it is less than 100% complete it first & then submit.

Also problem was occured due to non selection of primary authorized signatory.
Yes.... I agreed to Mr Parv Kumar.,


@ MR. VENKATESWARA REDDY.,

Try to fill 100%...
Also you ll be post the screen shot...

Yes you were correct, I went back to Authorized Signatory and check marked the box. Now it shows 100%

Yes. Simply checking the box made it 100% and the button was activated.

Sir, 

I am trying to submit my new application profile is 100% complete submit button is not active primary authorized signatory is also selected. When I raised a ticket they replied resolved but i am still getting the same issue now i raised an another complaint but i don't have expectations from those technical team please help me if you can.

Thanking You

bro same issue is arose with me gst portal has really negligence 

I have got a solution for this if you put space between place like: New Delhi it wont accept if you write it without space like: NewDelhi it will accept your application. But don't forget to check primary authorized signatory.

Thank You Sir

I ticked the authorised signature and then went to submit tab, it still doesnt enable. I checked by going back several times and observed that every time the ticked authorised signature option is deselected somehow. My application has stopped to 98% and not moving ahead due to this. Please help 

Thank you very much sir

There may be GST site issues, apply after 2-3 days.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details