Gst registration for freelancer software service provider

I am based in Surat and working as a Freelancer on Freelancer.com, oDesk and PeopleOnSource. I am providing software & website services outside the india. There is no any my client based in india and I am getting all money via bank transfer. My todal income in the year is less than 15 lakhs. I whould like to know whether I will require to register with GST or not? If yes, then what is GST rate? Do I need to file returns every month? I don't think, I have any GST purchases except for Internet and Computer purchase. 

Thank you.

Replies (1)
if you are sale inter state then you are liable gst no.
there are COMPLASARY registration for export import

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details