Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gst registration

Nitin Aggarwal (Accountant) (17 Points)

13 September 2020  
My query is that I have already one gst registration in delhi. but I want to know that can I take another registration with same pan and in same state for same business but on another address.

6 Replies

ajit agrawal (student) (82 Points)
Replied 13 September 2020

Yes u can
2 Like

Nitin Aggarwal (Accountant) (17 Points)

Under which amendment

annu Goyal (1092 Points)

Earlier You can take more than one registration only in case of separate vertical business Under same PAN but now govt. obselete this concept,

yes, you can take another Registration but remember one thing both firms will be considered as seprate, As you want to get another Registration then whole process of registration will have to be conduct
1 Like

Sagar Patel (Tax and Business Consultant)   (11391 Points)

Yes, you can....make a fresh/New application for Registration..as you make earlier for first registration.
1 Like

sabyasachi mukherjee (6718 Points)

Apply for a fresh registration immediately.

Shivam RC (Student) (23631 Points)

Yes @ Mr. Nitin Agarwal. You can apply for another GST Registration in the same state for same business under the same PAN. You can apply multiple GST Registration for multiple "PLACE OF BUSINESS". Earlier it was restricted to 'Business Vertical' but after the CGST Amendment Act 2018, the concept of Business Vertical has been done away with.

Legal Background :

As per PROVISO to sub-section (2) of Section 25 of the CGST Act 2017, "A Person having multiple Place of Business in a State or Union territory may be granted a separate registration for each such place of business, subject to such conditions as nay be prescribed."

You have to apply for a Fresh GST Registration by filing FORM GST REG-01 electronically through the common portal.

Regards,
Shivam RC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register