Gst refund - export of services with payment

I am getting the error - " No outward supply tax(Integrated Tax/Cess) filed for the selected return period." after I select Export of services with payment of tax radio button and month (December) and click on create.

I have paid IGST for December  and filed the same in GSTR1 and GSTR3B entering IGST amount paid.

Please help, am I missing anything?

Replies (2)
have u filed the export sale in GSTr1 in table 6a, & the same in 3b under table 3.1, under row zero rated sale, if whether both value matches

Thanks dear Pankaj for the quick reply. I have filed GSTR1 Table 6A but made a mistake in GSTR 3B, I filed integrated tax under 3.1 (a) Outward taxable supplies (other than zero rated, nil rated and exempted) instead of (b) Outward taxable supplies (zero rated ) as suggested by you.

How can I correct it now?

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details