Gst rcm on gta services

Our is a company receiving services from GTAs on transportation of goods by road.We have paid GST on reverse charge @ 5 %.

Whether we can claim ITC on the gst paid by us under RCM @ 5 %?

Whether we have to obtain a representation letter from the GTA stating that they have not claimed ITC on the inward supplies received by them which are used for the supply of these transportation of goods?

"Do the Right Thing...!!!"

The restriction applicable to GTA. Not to receipient of Service...

You can claim ITC for the RCM paid Tax.

ACCOUNTS PROFESSIONAL

Yes you can claim ITC on the RCM deposited by you.

sir if GTA charge @ 12% then u claimed ITC

u can claim itc on gta service

If you paid GST @ 12% then you can eligible for input Credit 

If you paid GST @ 5% you are not eligible for input credit.

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

Dear eldhose mv Yaha kuch log sahi keh rahe par kuch dusre log agyanta k karan confuse kr rahe hai. Act k hisab se if you are paying on rcm 5 percent then you can claim itc. Rather you must claim itc. Reverse charge or forward charge doesn't make difference in claiming itc. If you paid gst, you can claim gst . This is the simple funda For more info and explanation you can contact me 7276757322

ACCOUNTS PROFESSIONAL

CA SUDARSHAN SARDA

IF GTA IS CHARGING 5% GST THE RECEIPIENT CANNOT CLAIM ITC, INFACT RECEPIENT IS LIABLE TO DO RCM & AFTER DEPOSITING RCM IN CASH CAN CLAIM ITC FOR THE SAME (AS PER NOTIFICATION 11/2017 CT RATE : 5% PROVIDED ITC IS NOT AVAILABLE)

&

IF GTA IS CHARGING 12% GST AS PER NOTIFICATION 20 & 21/2017 CT (R), THE RECEPIENT CAN AVAIL ITC

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

MAHODAY PANKAJJI RAWAT,

PEHLE AAP ELDHOSE MV LA QUESTION PADHIYE, JO FIRST QUESTION YAHA PUCHA GAYA HAI, FIR AAP MERA ANSWER PADHIYE.

OR 2 MINUTE US PAR GAHAN CHINTAN KIJIYE.

FIR AAP KO SATYA SAMAZ ME AYEGA OR YE BHI DHYAN ME AYEGA KI BAKI KI BATE KEWAL GOLMAAL KAR RAHI HAI OR QUERIEST KO CONFUSE KAR RAHI HAI.

GIVE SPECIFIC ANSWER TO THE QUESTION

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU