Gst cancellation

hey friends,
I cancelled my GST registration it was pending for processing
but now I want to revoke my cancellation because I got new business orders.
what can I do

thank you.
Replies (3)
you can apply for its revocation by filing Form GST REG 21.the proper officer will revoke the cancellation by filing Form GST REG 22.
where I can saw GST reg 21 in GST website
Application for revocation of cancelled registration can be accessed within 30 days, from issuance of the Cancellation Order on the GST Portal, after logging in.

The path is Services > Registration > Application for Revocation of Cancelled Registration.

You can login using your earlier login credentials (i.e. credentials using which you were logging into the GST Portal earlier).

Check this link for FORM GST REG21
www.webtel.in/FORM_REG-21

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details