Gst applicability on bill

Dear Sir,

I want to know that If I am a Registered Dealar in West Bengal and I going to Bihar for purchased a Goods but in that time I have received a order for same goods  from Uttar Pradesh and sold to same goods to Utter pradesh  by Transport without goods brought to west bengal. How I charge GST on That Bill. I am confused on above problam. Kindly anyone help me please  and what rule are applicable on it.

Replies (1)

1st case-The party located in Bihar will directly deliver the goods to UP on your behalf. This party will charge IGST and will issue the tax invoice to you.

2nd case- You will issue tax invoice to buyer in UP by charging IGST.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details