Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Grp 1 or both grps?? confused!!

MADHU (ca final) (232 Points)

03 February 2015  

Frnds & experts I am very much confused about writing grp 1 or both grps for this may attempt final.

I am done with 3 sub in grp1 and will be finishing my other sub in 7days (as per my schedule)

I am interested in writing both grps but not yet started 2 nd grp prepration. I can study on an average 10 -12 hrs.

pls help me in taking decision as exam form need to be filled for may. ( I had coaching for grp 2 but almost 2yrs back which i just dont remember anything)

15 Replies

S R P . (.) (420 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

Apply for both group,More concentrate on Group I to gain more marks to fill the gap in Group II

All The Best

1 Like

pratik (CA- Accounts executive) (267 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

apply for both with equal importance..dont stress for individual subjects...study well

1 Like

CA Apoorva Gaurav (CA) (368 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

I just know one thing.

If u r confused go for one. ||

1 Like

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

If you haven't even started any subject in Group2, then there is a possibility that you might not be able to prepare well because of anxiety. So if you want to both the groups, you should first convince yourself that you're perfectly capable of writing both the groups (and clearing them). And once you take that decision, you should never again doubt yourself if you will be able to do it or not. Also please remember that it's not just about spending 10-12 hours before the books. How you utilize that time is what matters. 

So if you truly believe in yourself that you are competent, capable and hardworking enough, then go for both groups, Else just write the first one. Anyways Good luck in either caseyes

1 Like

ram goyal (student) (21 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

Apply and go for group 1

CA Sandeep Kumar (PROFESSIONAL) (1111 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

I also suggest for GRP 1

AASHI (Pursuing articleship) (1482 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

you have almost completed one group. you have 3 months.. try to complete group2 by march 31. and one month for revision. you can do it. all the best.
1 Like

CA Mayank Tulsyan (B.Com(H), ACA) (274 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

I would suggest go for both group as chances of clearing are higher when you attempt for both. But make Group1 as priority. Make a couple of strong subjects in the second group if not more.

You dont have much time left. Dont take too much of time to decide.

Good Luck.

1 Like

Soham (Learning ) (534 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

Apply for both group,More concentrate on Group I to gain more marks to fill the gap in Group II

CONCEPT OF SETT OFF !!!!yes

ALL THE BEST

1 Like

Soham (Learning ) (534 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

CONCEPT OF SETT OFF !!!!yes

ALL THE BEST

1 Like

anjan (student) (101 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

hi Madhu

it is better to apply both groups

you have sufficient time to complete your preparation and revision.

If you previously prepared for 2nd group it makes you success.

but if you are preaparing for 2nd group 1st time you should plan perfectly to get success

you hav almost 90 days left

plan to complete ISCA per day 7pages it will makes to complete 2times study

and other subjects plan according to your preparation level

study all subjects in concept way and try to concentrate to complete all important concepts in 2nd group first

and the final thing is before start decide your self and start after your schedule 

trust your self.

you can do it if are really using your 12 hours effectively

ALL THE BEST 

1 Like

anjan (student) (101 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

hi Madhu

it is better to apply both groups

you have sufficient time to complete your preparation and revision.

If you previously prepared for 2nd group it makes you success.

but if you are preaparing for 2nd group 1st time you should plan perfectly to get success

you hav almost 90 days left

plan to complete ISCA per day 7pages it will makes to complete 2times study

and other subjects plan according to your preparation level

study all subjects in concept way and try to concentrate to complete all important concepts in 2nd group first

and the final thing is before start decide your self and start after your schedule 

trust your self.

you can do it if are really using your 12 hours effectively

ALL THE BEST 

1 Like

MADHU (ca final) (232 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

It took me almost 28 days for 3 subjects & am almost on my planned schedule by lag of 2 days.

So I think I can complete 2nd grp atleast by end of march @ planning to revise grp 1 for 2 times & grp 2 for 1time alloting 10 days for each grp. 

manoj (student) (5193 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

go both grps in grp 2 imp is taxes 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags