Grp.1 from old syllabus & Grp. 2 from new syllabus

I cleared my CA final grp. 1 from old syllabus now can I enter in new syllabus for grp. 2 ???????
Replies (3)
Haha...ISCA se bachna chahte ho nai...aisa nhn ho sakta bhai...kisi ek ko opt karna padega...
Enquire in icai... I think u can go for 2nd group under new course... Just think what happened if most of the students cleared one group and not able to 2nd group by 2020...then??

I think it is allowed to do One Group from Old and another Group from New CA Final. Thus you can skip ISCA. We may see such provision in Exam Application Form.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details