Easy Office
LCI Learning

Got offer 3.75 Lakh

Page no : 2

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 20 January 2011

i agree with what preeti said..Go 4 d job,study for 2nd group side by side.

Shaurin (student) (39 Points)
Replied 20 January 2011

i agree with Alok Kumar.

(Guest)

I think, Saida & Ashwani Kumar Vashist has provided you very gud suggestion.

I want to add to that…

Just visualize the Larger Picture… CA course demands lots of Sacrifices.

Not opting for the Job, would b one of them.

Akansh Sharma (student) (26 Points)
Replied 20 January 2011

while wacthing the above suggestions you just think ki yar sab keh rahe hain ki do your 2nd group and then do the job  thats not the way to think aaj offer mili hain ho sakta hain badme  achchi offer mele ya bad one so it just  take your own time because we all are like air kabhi ither to kabhi udher consult with your parents and teachers  and hapily moeahead with this

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 20 January 2011

Originally posted by : CS Preeti Mehta

Well, I would advise u to join the company...For clearing second group u need not reject this offer...There r many students who get very less leave but still they manage...Ultimately its u who knows the calibre...so if u feel u can manage 2nd grp in less leaves, then go for the offer..!!

ALl d best

Suresh Singh Rajput (Accounts) (176 Points)
Replied 20 January 2011

Clear CA Final 2nd group, it will be good.

Star @ Home (CA Final) (250 Points)
Replied 20 January 2011

You have a 50 - 50 vote now, To go or not to go for your offer!

Well, let me confuse you a little more:- 

You have just the 2nd group final to clear. Assuming you gave the exams in Nov 2010,tomorrow you will know your result.

Just go for the offer, for the various reasons mentioned by many.

All the Best

DARSHAN (FINAL STUDENT) (257 Points)
Replied 20 January 2011

as far as my view first of complete the second group and then apply for job after completion of second group u can get more than Rs,5 lacs so please carry on your current job.

Chinni Gupta (Accountant) (30 Points)
Replied 20 January 2011

Hi,

In my view,  Every construction company has it's braches through out India. More than that You will join in Audit department, so that you should go to each and every work site(State). So, You can't concentrate your studies. If u have any financial burden, you will go otherwise it's not correct to join in Job

saba fatma (Articleship) (139 Points)
Replied 20 January 2011

Originally posted by : Pravin

please don't take others advice because this is ur life if u think u need good pkg and want to change in life then go for it n if u want more leaves then ignore d offer

i agree.... 

priyank (Investment banker) (59 Points)
Replied 20 January 2011

Dude, i m also gettin ofr from big IT co's ..dey offered me around 5lacs( CTC ) , but c ..u can earn money after completin ur CA ..n do remember ur 1st job plays a vital role in ur future interviews . n Dont run 4 money .. 1nce u get ur CA degree ..ur 3.6 may ( its depend on the way u work in ofc ) convert into 7 or 8 lacs ..so 4rm my side jus wait . n completin ur CA wud b ur 1st priorty

PRIYANK JAIN

( CA - FINAL ) 

Ashutosh Rai (CA Final) (46 Points)
Replied 20 January 2011

bhai accept kar le  nahin toh phir kahin CA ban Gaya toh market me ek aur competitor badh jayega,,, haan exam dete rahiyo ki isse passing %age hamesha kam hi rahega

R B (DIRECTOR) (57 Points)
Replied 21 January 2011

ofeer is too low to pickup, any CA Inter pass candidate should not work below 6 lac PA

& CA suld not work below 12 lac PA......this is minimum amount for knowledge CA have

CA Virendra Jha (Chartered Accountant) (83 Points)
Replied 21 January 2011

As per info provided by u  , u hv cleared ur final 1 group in 2009 nd according to me u already hv given atleast 2 or more attempts afterthat...........so it's better 4 u to switch 2 another level by accepting the appointment and aslo give ur 2nd group exam..............!!!! Best of Luck!!!!

(Guest)

eDumanz - Managing Education 

Live Online Classes

OLD MICS TO NEW MICS

Admission Open for CA FINAL ISCA - MAY 2011 Attempt

By CA Aankit Kumar Jain , Visiting Faculty of WIRC

22nd Jan ,2011 to 29th Jan, 2011

Timings: 7 am to 10 am

Fees : 5000/- Only

Register yourself on : https://www.edumanz.com/

(Early Registration Discount of 20% for first 5 Students)

(Max Capacity of Batch 20 Students)

Students can study at the comfort of their home, just with an Internet Connection.

What we will be delivering:

1. Live  - 2 Way interactive Sessions

2. Access to recorded Lectures

3. Study Hand outs

4. Lucid and Easy to remember Memory Techniques

It is going to be a two way interactive class and You can raise and clarify the doubts then and there itself.

Its fun to learn online where you get personalised attention even while studying in a group sitting at home.

For further details:

mail at :info @ edumanz.com

or 

call us on :             + 91 9323780721      

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: