Gossip - Be Careful about it.

My name is Gossip. 



I have no respect for justice.



I break hearts and ruin lives.



I am cunning, malicious and gather strength with age.

The more I am quoted, the more I am believed.

I flourish at every level of society.



My victims are helpless.



They cannot protect themselves against me because

I have no name and no face.

To track me down is impossible.

The harder you try, the more elusive I become.



I am nobody's friend.



Once I tarnish a reputation, it is never the same.



I topple governments and wreck marriages.

I ruin careers and cause sleepless nights, heartaches and indigestion.



I spawn suspicion and generate grief.

I make innocent people cry in their pillows.



Even my name hisses.



I am called GOSSIP.



Office gossip

Shop gossip

Party gossip

Telephone gossip



I make headlines and headaches.



REMEMBER, when you repeat a story, ask yourself:



is it true?

Is it fair?

Is it necessary??

If not, do not repeat it

Replies (1)
nice

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details