Good Tips to you to clear your may exam within 40 days....

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)

21 March 2011  

Dear Students and CCI members

“For success of every person there will be an untold pain”.

The pain may be in the various form. Even if you are in a depressed state of mind, but if you have a positive angle of thinking and Good hardwork, no doubt you can success even if there is still 40 days with you.

Refer the living life example for a moment, then you  will realise that you are so lucky than others. You may be hardly failed and may be defeated by failure. Please take the step to defeat your failure rahter than failures defeat you.

Pronounce the word you can today itself. You see you will clear your next exam. But correction is required if you failed previously .

Living example 1

I am  sharing here with a story of my Friend. He was a bright student and worker in my firm. Good and hardworker. Only one thing i was noticed is his passion towards to become a CA. In sleep and wake, he have only one mission, to become CA. In short, he is a sure Chartered Accountant. He was written the intermediate exam twice and failed for aggregate. From each failure, he become stronger and identifying new method for improvement. If a day have 24 hour,more than 80% was used for studies.

Then he was going to write the 3 attempt at that point of time and we all had taken study leave for exam preparation. No sleep and No food days are gone day by day. One day my senior member of the firm was come to my home and told me that he was got admitted in to the hospital and doctors were identified that he was affected by Brain tuemour.

After that doctor was prescribed rest and frequent treatment, Lost all hope, facing death, but next attempt the boy was cleared Both Group. But the fate was cruel in his cases, or god like him very much, so god was called him back.

Moral for you

1.    If you have passion towards your goal, you will find the way to achieve the desired Objective. You should only have one thing in your brain, to become a CA.

2.    You can defeat any depression, provided if you have a positive angle of thinking and a restless effort until achieve. Some may perplexed due to constant failure in the past exam, you can change the failure in to success by making a good plan.

3.    Never, never give up

Living example 2

This is a story of my Boss (Principal CA) friend who had studied along with him. My boss become qualified during 1985 and his friend cleared Group 2 and 2 exemption in Group one. In short, had he cleared 2 more papers, will become a qualified CA along with my Boss. But failed, not only one time but several time. But never succeeded for 20 years, even if he lost control in between and ultimately he becomes a CA during the year 2006. Two time or three time he have to write the exam in revised syllabus.

At the time of mining for gold you have to dig tonne of muds to find one ounce of Gold. Never look in to Mud, look in to the gold. Likewise, never look in to the number of attempt he had taken to become a CA.

Moral for you

1.    If you fail, please remember that correction should be done immediately. Some may fail frequently in same pattern. Here is the conceptual angle you must be powerful.

2.    Take a firm aim to defeat your failure rather than allowing failures to dominate your feelings.

3.    Never give up.

Those who are going to write may exam, please remember that there is still 40 more days. If you take a firm decision to defeat your failure, you will be a successful student. I hope all of you be a successful person in your may exam.

All the best

CA Vivek M

castudenthelpdesk @ gmail.com

https://castudenthelpinghand.blogspot.com/