Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep (CA Final)     12 February 2019

Good law book other than munish bhandari

Hi

I bought Munish Bhandari Main book for May 2019 but it disappointed me a lot. Every page is colored, most probably to restrict photocopies of book. No question is in a single black and white color and it is very irritating. It really causes eye strain. I think photocopy of this would be less stressful to eyes.!!!!! Even it is difficult to remember the contents as in case of most of us, while revising, our brain produces the photocopy of the content that we revise.  REALLY DISAPPOINTED AFTER SPENDING RS.1250/-. I think he is punishing students purchasing his original book because some others are getting photocopies of his book. But in my opinion black is natural color for reading (at least for long reading and huge text that we want to remember) and this practice of his will induce students purchasing his original book to go for photocopies because I am sure photocopy of this book wont be that irritating as it will have BW print or students facing problem like me will shift to other books as soon as some good competitor is available in the market. 

Is there any alternative to this book? Any other good book? HOW to prepare Law now? For last two days i tried to adjust with color in the book but I could not. PLEASE ADVISE.

4 Replies

Ramakrishnan

Ramakrishnan (Articled Assistant)     13 February 2019

But you can help other needy students by providing the photocopy of the book.. Others will be benefitted with your little help.. 

Deepak

Deepak (na)     13 February 2019

Mr.Ramakrishnan, what Mr. Sandeep said is 100% true. I too bought this book and irritated with the color and bad smell of paper and ink. I bought Audit book of Surbhi Bansal too. Even this book also has same bad quality. Publisher of both books are same. I get headaches and breathing problems whenever I open these two books. So opened the book outside of my house for sometime in order to get rid of that irritating smell. But no use of it. How students read from such books? I think Institute materials are far better than these two books.
Deepak

Deepak (na)     13 February 2019

Munish Bandari and Surbhi Bansal are the two best authors but the publishing quality made their books below average I guess. If there is not that much red colour and irritating smell, then no one can beat such books. Please make such valuable books student friendly.
Shobha Maheshwari

Shobha Maheshwari (M.Com CA final Student & CS final Student)     13 February 2019

In Munish Bhandari's Corporate and Allied laws (Old Syllabus) book, Chapter 18 which deals with declaration and payment of dividend from page 18.1 to 18.16 they printed contents of the foreign contribution Regulation Act 2010 which relates to new course syllabus. From page no 18.17, it deals with dividend. I had send the mail and they provided me PDF of 16 pages.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register