Good law book other than munish bhandari

Sandeep (CA Final) (166 Points)

12 February 2019  

Hi

I bought Munish Bhandari Main book for May 2019 but it disappointed me a lot. Every page is colored, most probably to restrict photocopies of book. No question is in a single black and white color and it is very irritating. It really causes eye strain. I think photocopy of this would be less stressful to eyes.!!!!! Even it is difficult to remember the contents as in case of most of us, while revising, our brain produces the photocopy of the content that we revise.  REALLY DISAPPOINTED AFTER SPENDING RS.1250/-. I think he is punishing students purchasing his original book because some others are getting photocopies of his book. But in my opinion black is natural color for reading (at least for long reading and huge text that we want to remember) and this practice of his will induce students purchasing his original book to go for photocopies because I am sure photocopy of this book wont be that irritating as it will have BW print or students facing problem like me will shift to other books as soon as some good competitor is available in the market. 

Is there any alternative to this book? Any other good book? HOW to prepare Law now? For last two days i tried to adjust with color in the book but I could not. PLEASE ADVISE.