Good Inspirational story for you.. Dont miss it

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)

27 April 2011  

Dear Friends and CCI members

This is my simple effort to bring some inspirational thought. Body require good food to remain healthy and mind also require some good thought to remain positive.

Thirsty Buddha

a) Once Buddha was travelling with a few of his followers. While they were passing a lake, Buddha told one of his disciples, "I am thirsty. Do get me some water from the lake."

b) The disciple walked up to the lake. At that moment, a bullock cart started crossing through the lake. As a result, the water became very muddy and turbid. The disciple thought, "How can I give this muddy water to Buddha to drink?"

c)   So he came back and told Buddha, "The water in there is very muddy. I don't think it is fit to drink."

d) After about half an hour, again Buddha asked the same disciple to go back to the lake.

e)  The disciple went back, and found that the water was still muddy. He returned and informed Buddha about the same.

f)    After sometime, again Buddha asked the same disciple to go back.

g) This time, the disciple found the mud had settled down, and the water was clean and clear. So he collected some water in a pot and brought it to Buddha.

h) Buddha looked at the water, and then he looked up at the disciple and said," See what you did to make the water clean. You let it be, and the mud settled down on its own -- and you have clear water.

i)    Your mind is like that too! When it is disturbed, just let it be. Give it a little time. It will settle down on its own. You don't have to put in any effort to calm it down. It will happen. It is effortless."

j)     Having 'Peace of Mind' is not a strenuous job; it is an effortless process!

The lesson from the above story

a) When the mind is disturbed, it is the tendency to blame everything under the earth. Some may also think that they are perfect in all the aspects and problem is with others. Thus, which ultimately leads to non correction of own mistake.

b) When someone fails in CA exam, there are cases of blaming ICAI president and institute. This is happened and will happen in the future.

c)   If the mind is disturbed, there may emerge a tendency for baseless grudges, angry, blaming all these feeling will further multiply the disturbance.

d) Instead, taking the thinks rationally and understand the reason as to what cause the disturbance of mind then we have won the battle half and remaining half we will won through our effort. Failure is not the end of the life, rather means to learn lesson correct the mistake and improve you. This is the opportunity to self improvement.

e)  No one in the earth free from the worst incidents in the life. As a human being we all have to face much kind of worst incidents. Make the mind calm in such circumstances.

Real life inspirational story

Andre Geim

Konstantin Novoselov

Real life inspirational story

a)  Remember the noble prize in physics 2010 being shared by Andre Geim and Konstantin Novoselov.

b) Novoselov secured the Nobel Prize in his young age of 36. When he was a student at Moscow Physics and technology university, mostly he have secured  B Grade in physics and there also a history of securing Grade C in English But later he become   professor in a leading university of England.

c)  But Novoselov has faced many biggest challenges to become excellent.  

a)  Thus, Henry ford quote “failure is the right step to start wise again”. Even if you are a below average student, still you can reach the top with your constant tireless effort.

All the best

CA Vivek M

Castudenthelpdesk @ gmail.com