Good Humour: Chinese Call Center

 

A Chinese Call center



Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?



Operator: Yes, you can speak to me.. 



Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan! 



Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to me. Who is this? 



Caller: I'm Sam Wan .. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent. 



Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone ! But what's this urgent matter about? 



Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital. 



Operator: Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this! 



Caller: You are so rude! Who are you? 



Operator: I'm Saw Ree .. 



Caller: Yes! You should be sorry . Now give me your name!! 



Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree .. 



Caller: Oh .....God.......





From --

Good Wan! (Good One! ) :-)) 

Replies (5)
HAHAHHAHA AMAZING YAR

nice one...

nice

 

good one

 heard it before

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details