Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Good Bye CACLUBINDIA,where messages R censored

Prakash Popat   25 October 2007

Prakash Popat

3 likes  3129 points

| My Other Post

Goodbye Caclubindia.com for their attitude shown to the contributors of the knowledge based articles,which was sensored as if We R posting p*rn materials on the site,the reasons of such attitude shown by whom and for what is subject matters of Investigations by the administrations,Meantime Goodbye and Thanks

avater

Late CA Sampat Jain (Chartered Accountant)     25 October 2007

Late CA Sampat Jain
Chartered Accountant 
 67 likes  4762 points

View Profile | My Other Post

The discussion categories at CAclub are Audit | Income Tax | Custom | VAT | Service Tax | Accounts Corporate law | CA Students | Infotech | Excise | Shares & Stock Some moderation of messagea is always requiired to KEEP FOCUS OF THE SITE , OTHERWISE WE WIL LOOSE FOCUS AND IT WILL BECOME ANOTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE IN GENERAL

avater

Shaily Jain (Chartered Accountants)     25 October 2007

Shaily Jain
Chartered Accountants 
 13 likes  1054 points

I agree with Mr. Sampat Jain If moderator will not focus the purpose of site then site become useless

sundip (student)     25 October 2007

sundip
student 
 32 points

yes, thats correct and dont take that so seriuouly

avater

CA.Saibaburao Nanduri (Chartered Accountant)     25 October 2007

CA.Saibaburao Nanduri
Chartered Accountant 
 18 likes  3847 points

Dear Prakash Popat,
What you say is correct but do not take haste steps to say goodbye. The admin will conser the issue and will take a decision soon. Wait for some time. Almost the same view was expressed by our good friends namely CA Sampat Jain, Shaily Jain and Sundip.

avater

Prakash Popat   25 October 2007

Prakash Popat

3 likes  3129 points

Thanks for Each one feedback,For your Info I posted following topics after lot preparations. 1 Macro Economic Indicators, 2.SEBI protecting Investors Interest? 3.Corporate strategies Formations areas where MBA ahead to CA, All those topics,All of You decide whether R they not for Professional Interest?

(Guest)

sir, what you said is correct .the above topics are required for a professional like ca it is a part of it .i agree with you

(Guest)

Prakash Sir I have been a fan of yours and had been following all your replies and post.. But at sometime i too found that the news item were too posted on the discussion forum .. which i think is not appropriate to be posted in forum .. So i guess admin might have thought the same way and had censored your post... Suggestion to Prakash Sir Please post the news item item in either in news or article section Suggestion to Admin Although such issue is being encountered first time .. i know this wont be the last too.. so i suggest to put up a fourm policy .. the best way is to do is ..let the members decide what is should like ..what say Prakash sir .. please dont bid adieu ..we need you here to guide us .. and please keep spreading the knowledge Regards Rakesh

avater

Prakash Popat   26 October 2007

Prakash Popat

3 likes  3129 points

Dear Rakesh, I am nothing "personal" anything with anyof our faternity members but sometimes in the overall interest of professions,news needed to be critically evaluated therefor I am keeping the same posting on forum threads,after all entire market is moving based on news and as an alert professional it's my duty to bring to the notice of members for constrcutive comments on such types of news.I also earlier mentioned to the Admin about crieteria applicable in message to admin as"There be always dispute on the grounds /and/or applicabilities of such grounds on particulars basis." Readers R really mature to this platform and I am sure that I am putting my wholehearted all efforts for the benefits of our users of the website.

avater

Aisha (Finance Professional)     26 October 2007

Aisha
Finance Professional 
 90 likes  4858 points

U can love it (CAclub) or hate it... but u can never ignore it .. cheers :))

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register