Easy Office

God can you give me my 8 years back

Page no : 2

NEHA (Na) (28 Points)
Replied 27 November 2012

even i feel d same. i have put in 9 yrs n still nt passed. i have no hopes in life. dis feeling is killing me day by day. i see my parents dissappointed everyday. even after i clear im nt sure wad d future will hold.
1 Like

CMA S.K (Asst. Manager - Finance)   (216 Points)
Replied 27 November 2012

hmmm, u need a new start Uma..

Take good piece of advices from a couple of known to people...

discuss & be patient...

Use ur mind & experience.... do go for above said extra-motivational , unrealistic plans like said above... 

CA Bhargav Nathwani (CA in Practice) (8307 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

Read divhya' reply its really good one and nicely Explained!!!

1 Like

CA Bhargav Nathwani (CA in Practice) (8307 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

For your Information now CA can be done within 4.5 years only. Subject to our own capability. Before Enginearing.!

Go green (ICAI) (666 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

Thanks for sharing!!!yes

san (Others) (26 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

uma.. (CA FINAL) (612 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

Originally posted by : Bhargav Nathwani

For your Information now CA can be done within 4.5 years only. Subject to our own capability. Before Enginearing.!

I know these my eight years include 2 years of Class 11th and 12th

STUDENT (student) (267 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

Read This article 

CA Course - My Excitement, My Passion & My Need

it may help u & other students.

i found it useful for me.

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

Thanks Dhivya. Very well written.
1 Like

mukeshm (Finance ,MIS) (223 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

Dont be disappointed somewhre everyone is gone through these phase of life ....Failure make us very Strong  and thts the CA course is all about ...its always learning experiance ...

amudhavalli (CS. C.A(FINAL);CWA(FINAL))   (46 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

Dont get dishearted....

The day you become CA ...............You know the difference............

Proud to be a CA............

kishore (STUDENT(IPCC)) (867 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

ya God will give give? but if same repeat  what u ll do uma?

so past is not a past?

If u pass u ll see what is world?

if u fail the world will show what u r?

really u r a unique? dont compare with others.. wait for success

i m younger to u.. so it not corret to tell u all these k na bye

CMA.Rajiv (Cost Accountant) (30 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

Dear UMA,

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY IN MISCONCEPTION.

As u told u have completed CA , believe me It is a Certification which has Terrific value in you Bright Future.

These type of certification has Extreme Futuristic Value AND NEVER COMPARE WITH UR EXISTING REMUNARATION  PACKAGE , it will yeild very good returns.

Think that you have INVESTED your 8 years rather that Wasting it....

Best of Luck

CMA Rajiv

ANOOP (student) (428 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

why u people are trying to focus only on the negative side of the ca.....some people are not getting job now so they write their sad story here........but if they get job they wil not share after that anything...u know many of newly qualified ca's got selected in HPCL with the package of around 9 lacks.....but non of them shared their story.....recently MCL has asked application for the post of accountant and ready to pay around 45000 with 2 pages of facillity...now if some people wil be selected there no one will come up and share their story.......;bcoz v  give more attention to negative things.....please think about the people who are doing ca what kind of impact will be on them..have u ever thought about them before writing anyting negative...

1 Like

CA Vikas Kumar Sharma (CA) (494 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

“Dur Ke dhol sabko suhane lagte hai”.

Present me jina sikho yaro- Past ka rona chodo yaro.

Jindhi bahut lambi hai- Future ko savaro yaro…..

Dear Uma and all how are suffering from same situation-

1. Don’t compare yourself with anyone one.
  2. Life is all about to how you want to take it.
  3. “Lost my golden days of college” – Work hard for your golden future.
  4. “I don’t know where to go” – Specialized in one area-Like International taxation (*), Indirect Tax- Excise and service tax (*) , SAP A/cing and development ,  or any other as per your wish and interest – you can also discussed it with your seniors then decide.
  5. “I can’t share this with any of my friends since they will think i have gonna mad”- Share your feeling with your parents and your true friend , seniors , your teachers – They will understand and guide you- But just faith in your course and yourself.
  6. “Day by day i am going into depression”- please do prayer/puja every day at least for five minute.    
  7. “It was about 8 years back when i was a bright student”- You are same person – just change your mind- for your parents- you are the same queen/princess by birth. Never give up dear- don’t lose your hope. Be confident.   
  8. “interested in engineering but listen to others”- Think like that- This is opportunity for you and not a mistake.  
    “After completions of CA the real struggle will start- you have to apply all logic and new and unique thing”. – XBRL, SAP, IFRS, TRANSFER PRICING, RECENT AMENDMENT IN SERVICE TAX, REVISED SCH VI ETC……………………………..

Lots of things are there dear for updating and knowledge.

1. “Got to know practically it is all about figures and saving tax of clients”- Just think again

2. “I can’t change my career any more”- Many CA currently working successfully in different filed- Like in politics, business, marketing, purchase, teaching etc…..

3. “after becoming chartered have to struggle for a job of 3lakh per annum”- Struggle is everywhere dear, I already told the real struggle will start after completion of CA. Just be prepare yourself for future.

The true fact is that we can’t see future but prepare our self for that.

I hope you know the story of lazy Grasshopper.

The Ant and the Grasshopper, also known as The Grasshopper and the Ant (or Ants), providing an ambivalent moral lesson about the virtues of hard work and planning for the future

1. “I have done a biggest mistake of my life by listening others and not to my heart”- 

“You will fall many times in life, but you will pick yourself up and become stronger and wiser for each trouble you pass.”

Just go to the below link and try to learn the lesson from the brave girl-

hallabol.com/petition/01-08-2012/justice-for-sonali-mukherjee

1. “God give me my 8 years back please please please”- “Help others God will help you”

“ Kahna bahut aasan hota hai , aur karna bahut hi musjil.”

But just believe- and accept the current situation and try for better future.

I was also in the same situation  few year back , but now I am happy with my work , my life  but struggle is going on……… or it is becoming more strong day by day ……….

But who care because – I decide - “I will never give up”.

Good luck and best wishes all of you for bright future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: