GMCS-pls help me

Chartered Accountant

pls frnds,

can anyone tell me the procedure to do GMCS classes?

when will be the next GMCS classes held in kolkata?

i have given CA final exam in june09....and want to do GMCS at my earliest....m in bhagalpur(hometown) ...so will have to go to kolkata for my GMCS classes...

pls help me....

First, best of luck for the results.

Second, GMCS classes are held as per the schedule of the institute. To join the same. u need to inquire from nearby chapter of ICAI regarding the date and venue of starting of batch. Get registered for that simply  by depositing the required fees( i think its 4000/- at present for 15 days course) and later on u would be required to fulfill some paerwork but first and foremost, contact ICAI chapter for the date and venue for classes.

Also, the seats in a batch are limited, so contact and register at the earliest for the first batch itself.

Executive Accounts (SERVICE)

Yes nikhil is right, u first need to inquire with EIRC when they are helding the GMCS classes, Call up at the earliest and give them your name, regn no. as phone no. GMCS batches are limited to 50-55 students, so whenever they have a vacancy, they will call you and then you  can go and register for it.. They take  the forms only 2-3 days before the classes begin... And moreover every month the at least one batch is there. they will give you a form to fill and u will need to make a DD of Rs. 4000/- as per the current norms...

Regards

Madhumita

Chartered Accountant

thanks u!!

as per ur instructions i have called ICAI kolkata...they have written my name/regis no./phn no.......and said that there is no schedules made till date for classes....

pls tell me in case they call me suddenly on any date and i would not b able to join there then ....would they allow me to join the next batch....in same fees....??(they were so rude on phone...that they did not answer me properly)

Executive Accounts (SERVICE)

Well, they will call you at least two days in advance, I think it would not be difficult for you to go in that time, however, if they call and you are not able to move on, no problem, you can go for the next batch......

As for the fees, you need to pay it only when you are joining, just two days before joining the classes. So that is not a problem....

If you dont want to depend on the institute to call you, you yourself can call every 8-10 days to enquire about the classes, you don't need to tell them your name and no. everytime you call.. Just call up, ask when is the next GMCS batch, they will say yes/ no and then you can keep the phone and take your decision... I know they are rude... But we can't help, and we need to contact the institute through them only....!!

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU