Gmcs online

Hi, I registered for gmcs online course. I have o send mail with supporting documents to the gmcs center. I dint know to which mail id I should send the documents. I registered for Chennai. Please help.

Replies (3)
Quick Summary
A user has registered for the GMCS Online course in Chennai and needs assistance with submitting supporting documents. They are unsure of the correct email address to send their documents to. Other users have also expressed similar confusion regarding the correct branch email ID for submission.

Helpdeskitt @ icai.in
You have to send documents at the email ID of the branch from where you will be doing your gmcs
I too registered for Chennai...i am facing same issue.....kindly let me know mail id

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details