Give ur reviews on Students' Newsletter:oops ie UPA's album

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)

13 October 2009  

i was reading the recent dus rupaiya wala Student's Newsletter which had interviews of Final first ranker and 2nd ranker. I fell down laughing. The first rankers' interview in our CACLUBINDIA was impartial and unbiased ; while the one in SN was really partial. Questions like "howz articleship for you;how do you review Student's Newsletter".Obviously, the boys won't like to take on the ICAI by giving frank and honest reply.

Student's newsletter has just been reduced to Uttam Agrawal's mouthpiece or his personal photo collection. Even fashion magazines didn't sport Deepika Padukone's photos when she was a model in THE PROPORTION which this newsletter has all the coloured photos of UPA and in between black and white photos of him and his cronies. Had to tab huii; jab there was a photo of his wife receiving flowers from a CA.I didn't know ICAI HAD A TRADITION OF FIRST LADY LIKE MICHELLE OBAMA OF usa.(Sh Sunil Talati, ex prez, too had raised this same topic in his open letter).

First ranker of PCC-J09 , Mr Rahul Maliwal in Ahmedabad Mirror too had raised voice that,"3.5 years is too long. 2 years is more than enough".But that is an independent magazine; not of ICAI. Now if student's newsletter asks him the same question, he will have to say like politicians," i didn't mean that. For me , articleship is like boon. Due to articleship, i became ranker.Aur jab principal article ko satatey hain; his learning capability increases".

student's newsletter of late has become like a shock giver. With 1 month for exams; new notifications come. UPA has proven that he doesn't care for students.

To conclude, just like Saaamna is for Bala Thackeray;SN is for Uttam agrawal.