Give a chance to yourself!!!!!!!

Imagine for a moment that your life is over.

You have died. Look at the complete story, the finished picture and ask yourself..

What was best??

What was worst??

When was I happiest??

What did I give??

What did I withhold??

How could I have done better, done more for others??

What stopped me??

Did I live my dreams?

Fulfill my potential??

If not, why not??

Did I make a difference??

Have I left a gap in the world?? etc.

Now, remember that you are alive. You still have the chance to do it! I reckon that no one is really afraid of dying, but just afraid that when death comes they will not have really lived. its your life make a difference..

The problem is that...."hum chahte toh bahut kuch hai par karte kuch nahi"!!!

 

Replies (1)

Good one Aryan.....We still have chance to improve and complete our goals.....yes

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details