I am Suman Dhar,admited CA under direct entry scheme. Now I have completed 1.1year of articleship at a small firm. In this 1year I got so less knowledge of practical training on auditing Unless on other field did not get any knowledge.
In this moment I am so much tense about my practical experience. I want to get practical knowledge on various field which help me to chose a specific field bt now I would not get transfar as !year articleship period is completed. Now I cant understand that how can I get good practical experience on various prospect. please suggest me...I need your valuable suggestion.
Dear friend
You having an only option to consult with your principal regarding your problem . On mutual consent , your principal can allow you to do work in another firm where you find more exposure.
If you still want any opinion
,then mail me @
mohammad.saifee158 @ gmail.com