Getting DRC01C error while trying to file gstr1

I file NIL returns for the past few years, but suddenly now that I try to file it gives me DRC01C error, I already checked for notices but there are no notice. What should I do?

Replies (19)
Quick Summary
Many users are encountering a DRC01C error when trying to file their GSTR1, even for NIL returns. This error typically indicates an Input Tax Credit (ITC) mismatch between GSTR-3B and GSTR-2B. The recommended solution involves filing a report on the GST self-service portal, which has resolved the issue for some within hours. Alternatively, you can address the DRC01C notice directly on the GST portal by explaining the discrepancy or reversing excess ITC.

Anyone else having this issue?

Same to me same dituation

Originally posted by : guruswamy ramakrishan Guruswam
Same to me same dituation

I just tried filing gstr1 and it finally worked

I am still facing the same issue

Have you followed any separate procedure or it worked without any additional steps ?

Originally posted by : Pagadala Adityakumar
Have you followed any separate procedure or it worked without any additional steps ?

I Field a Report at 

https://selfservice.gstsystem.in/ReportIssue.aspx

Then my issue was resolved within 8hrs

I am also facing the same issue

Thanks I have raised ticket yesterday, waiting for their response.

As a CA you should help us :)

Yes I am also getting the same problem

 

i'm also facing same issue

Yes I am also getting the same problem
 

Yes I am also getting the same problem

 

Yes I am also getting the same problem

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details