Fssai basic registration

Hi,

I have applied for a basic FSSAI registration in Bangalore for a client on the FSSAI website. I filled Form A and submitted the self-declaration. Also I took the print of the challan and paid the required fee through Syndicate Bank. However, even after 1.5 months after the payment, the status still shows as "Payment status not updated".

What am I missing? What do I do to get the payment status updated? I have been following up with the FSSAI helpdesk but they have been of no use. Please help.

Thank you in advance.

Aditi

Replies (1)
Originally posted by : Aditi Bhardwaj
Hi,

I have applied for a basic FSSAI registration in Bangalore for a client on the FSSAI website. I filled Form A and submitted the self-declaration. Also I took the print of the challan and paid the required fee through Syndicate Bank. However, even after 1.5 months after the payment, the status still shows as "Payment status not updated".

What am I missing? What do I do to get the payment status updated? I have been following up with the FSSAI helpdesk but they have been of no use. Please help.

Thank you in advance.

Aditi

Hi,

May i know if your problem was resolved ? because i am facing the same issue now.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details