Tally

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Marathe (CA Final)     21 August 2009

Frustration is Creeping

Again i Flunked, i dont know when i'll be cleared my CA Final. Now this was my 2nd attempt. I'm too nervous & frustrated. Like i feel ashames of myself that i didnt even clear either group. Please tell me what can i do.

34 Replies

Rajiv Goyal

Rajiv Goyal (Management Trainee-Internal Audit & Assurance)     21 August 2009

Originally posted by :Sandeep Marathe
" Again i Flunked, i dont know when i'll be cleared my CA Final. Now this was my 2nd attempt. I'm too nervous & frustrated. Like i feel ashames of myself that i didnt even clear either group. Please tell me what can i do. "

Hi bro.......

vel dont loose hurt.

just step d ladder one by one.

dont take d decision at instant.

have patience. may b next attempt is urs......

al d best...........

vel i can understand ur feelings.........

my kind blessings vid u..........

1 Like
CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group)     21 August 2009

Its your second you are lucky boy, my friend is giving his 5th attempt now and still not cleared yet. Do you think if you are so frustrate then how much he would be ....

Be happy with what you have !! Confidance is wht matters. Furtration se kisi ka bhala nahi hua :)

Jinesh Bhagdev

Jinesh Bhagdev (Proprietor)     21 August 2009

I know a person who is a 63 year old and is still giving his CA final attempt.... u r a yound blood...... one of my cousin cleared one group in 5th attempt and the other group in 8th attempt.....  urs is still juz 2nd one....... be positive...... take it as a challenge...... never say die attitude n appear once again...... have faith in urself n prove to the world that u r worth becuming a CA......

All the best have a nice career ahead.

1 Like
CA Guru M

CA Guru M (B.com, CA, CS)     21 August 2009

Hi bro.......

vel dont loose hurt.

just step d ladder one by one.

dont take d decision at instant.

have patience. may b next attempt is urs...... "ALL THE BEST"

G.R.KRITHIKA

G.R.KRITHIKA (ARTICLES)     21 August 2009

Originally posted by :Sandeep Marathe
" Again i Flunked, i dont know when i'll be cleared my CA Final. Now this was my 2nd attempt. I'm too nervous & frustrated. Like i feel ashames of myself that i didnt even clear either group. Please tell me what can i do. "

SIR, I HAVE TO SAY THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN GOD IS GIVING U CHANCES FOR CLEARING WITH RANK. WHO KNOWS?

AM NOT TOO ELDER TO SAY  ,, BUT STILL JUST FIND WHERE U WENT WRONG, HAVE PERFECT GRIP IN FEW AREAS (100%) AND KNOW THE OTHER AREAS. ANALYSE YOURSELF . NEVER HAVE THE THOGHT U HAVE TOO MANY ATTEMPTS , THIS S UR DEADLINE , JUST CROSS IT. THE PERSON WHO CAN EXACTLY GUIDE U IS

"YOURSELF"

1 Like
Mayur Varshney

Mayur Varshney (Chaupat Raja)     21 August 2009

Beta,abhi toh tumhaaree parade shuru hui hai aur tum abhi se hi ghabraa gaye?!?!Jab sir okhli main de hi diya hai toh musand se kyaa darnaa.By the way,it was  my umpteenth(6th,7th yaa 8th....I have lost the count) attempt(both groups) in june 2009 and thankfully,I secured an exemption in MAFA.Do not lose heart,man....jaan hai jahaan hai.

Sandeep Keswani

Sandeep Keswani (Tax Consultant)     21 August 2009

I always believe being a CA teaches u more than just the academics. Especially the avg students or students who r not used to negative or lesser results in exams. They keep on appearing exam after exam and suddenly they find themselves in a vicious which they cannot break. The age is creeping up.........there is pressure to earn money, some students have real pressure as they are not from very financially secure backgrounds..... there is pressure to get married......there is constant comparison to others who have cleared CA or who have settled in other fields........there is pressure to settle down in life instead of loitering around CA.........No doubt it can cause severe severe frustation. But thats what I feel CA course teaches us. I found myself mentally and psychologicaly stronger when I faced something like this. All I can say is BOSS......LOOSE EVERYTHING BUT NOT YOUR TEMPER AND MENTAL STRENGHT. BE STRONG AND FACE FAILURE......IT WILL TEACH U TO DIGEST SUCCESS. ALL D BEST.
N.Naveena Maheswara Rao

N.Naveena Maheswara Rao (Assistant manager for accounts)     21 August 2009

what krithika said is right dont get depressed of ur result. first analyse ur  weak areas and try to improve them. failures are common and have confidence. All the very best.

Dinesh N

Dinesh N (Article)     21 August 2009

hey sandeep don't loose heart..... I too flunked n this was my 3rd attempt... no exemption nothing........ But still i want to become a CA

ASHISH KUMAR PATRO

ASHISH KUMAR PATRO (AUDIT ASSISTANT)     21 August 2009

Hello brother, as every body knows institute has increased 2 more attempts for PE-II students.....u r in the second attempt and you are in frustration think about those who are still appearing in PE-II exam and hab not cleared yet.... so bro..keep on going as told by G.R.Kritika u might come with rank or flying scholar...
CA SHABIR

CA SHABIR (CA)     21 August 2009

Dear Sandip,

My views are a student who did not fail in CA exams, he is not a CA. Pl bhai dont take tension. There are students who are attempting 7th time in november-09. I know personally them. A students who is not attending articles, is having 2.5 years of exam preprations. How can not he qualify. But such CAs are loosers. They are not acceptable in the market because of less experience. Hope this will help you.

thanks

Krunal Raichura

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory)     21 August 2009

Every failure is a test of how much you believe in yourself. So long as you believe, have faith nothing can stop your success.

After every failure, if you want to re-attempt and pass in it, you need to believe in yourself that you can do it. If you loose belief in yourself, if you loose confidence, it will hamper your efforts and results again.

So, believe in yourself, dont feel any kind of inferiority complex, and dont loose confidence.

Chaitanya G Kukalyekar

Chaitanya G Kukalyekar (PCC Article Waiting for results)     21 August 2009

Hey sandip, dont loose ur heart man...

Wish and determination are the only factors u need to have along with hardwork... U r having everything. Why to worry then?? Just lacking luck factor.... Try and study hard this time so u wil find something new wen resultd are declared next time...

My best wishes with u.....

Divya Pandey

Divya Pandey (Article)     21 August 2009

wel sandeep. dnt luse heart . may be god wants u to clear ur final wid a rank......... !!!!!!!  u nvr knw. karam karta jaa ... phal mil jaeyga

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags