Easy Office

Frustration is Creeping

Page no : 2

Atul Kumar (working employee) (153 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

Donot break your hard this is time when u have to fight for your way................. go ahead next attempt sure yours. all the best

(Guest)

Sandeep please don't worry about the attempts. I know one person who cleared finals in 3 attempts but is earning 1,20,000 /- pm . More you think about past more you'll get frusted.  And always remember -

A person is respected and judged not by the heights he has reached but by the height he has bounced back when fallen.

You cannot change the past but you can definitely change your future.

Wish you luck. Sure you will pass this time.

Ramesh (Service) (498 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

Originally posted by :Sandeep Marathe
" Again i Flunked, i dont know when i'll be cleared my CA Final. Now this was my 2nd attempt. I'm too nervous & frustrated. Like i feel ashames of myself that i didnt even clear either group. Please tell me what can i do. "

Hi dear this quotation is applicable to all of us..

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal,

but it is the courage that is counted"

Heartly best of luck from me

C A GROUP COACHING (COACHING ) (2487 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

My friend started CA in 1988-89 & completed in 2003. Every attempt during all this years given by him very religeously. Total years taken to complete CA 15 years.Cal;culate the attempts. Needless to say or console you by words but to tell you & show the height of patience. You can do it go ahead. Also one very nice, promising & good example quoted by someone here is a gentleman aged 63 is writing CA exams.

An example which all CAs & CA students would & should know. Author of an FM book CA Mr Bala Qualified CA at 58 -59 of his age. Pls see the book & preface written by him therein.

Crux of above to tell you. Your frustration & dejection will damage no one but only you. Rather get up high saying I have two experiences of what & how  exactly I have to perform, & do it, I assure you will become CA in January 2010 when results are out for Nov 2009. Do mail me when you become a CA in January 2010. Should you require any help towards your study preparations do mail me. You will get my Mail id from my profiles

jyoti (Article) (105 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

hey sandeep, why u r ashamed of urself ? hv u done any crime ? No na, then please dont loose heart. keep trying.  one day u will definately achive your dream. (SANDEEP MARATHE C.A.)   Instead of giving both groups together ,why dont u try for one group in nov attempt  n another in may . Sometimes we think that we hv made preparation 4 both groups in such extent that we can write them together. but truly speaking we didnt prepared well. so concentrate on 1 group first, prepare the subjects thoroughly , n then give ur exam. The results will definately made u happy.

u my think that this will waste my one yr. but instead of failling again n again by giving both groups, u may  cleared them by giving one by one.

This is my personal view, final decision is totally yours.

Pursuing CA (Working) (149 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

My dear frnd Sandeep,

Don't loose heart, life is for strugle, this is not the time for frustration but try to find out the root cause of failure and m sure u will clear it in next attaempt.

And i also know that it is very easy to say for us but very dificult for u to follow but u should learn from ur failure.

Vijetha (Student) (387 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

Hey buddy...I wont tell more ....Just remember one thing in life - Jo kuch bhi hota hain acche ke liye hota hain. Another thing, keep chanting - Im a Champion. This is a magic line. Trust me, it works. Actually our mind is like a small baby. Whatever u feed into it, it works like that. 

So, always think positive. You can pass.  All the best.

Jagdish Trivedi (Practicing CA) (41 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

hey sandeep,

I have also given 2 grops n d result is the same (ashamed). in 1 st attemp ma second group total was of 195 marks and passed individual subjects. I pleaded institute to give me 5 marks more, but it replied me nooooooo.....  In second attemp ma total is 189 n 177.  I have recently completed ma articleship from a reputed firm in taxation dept., which cover under best 10.  I have assisted in the matters up to SC level, somuch practicle exposure, then too my score in DT is 39. Can anybody bel it?  I have searched for all papers solution, and I found a mistake in DT for 7 marks only.  I could not belev, but truth is streng.....  I have gone through law paper too, no error found, except for 2 questions answered shortly, then too scored only 45.  I don' t know what is going to help us?

but chill man... Ma one of friend cleared CA Inter in first shoot.  no error then too he cleared CA final in 13 th shoot, btw his father and sister are CA n are in practice (needless to say earning good amount, must be in crore). He said to me "maine 12 bar institute se nikah kar ne ki koshish ki, but institute ne muje talak, talak, talak keh diya.... 13 vi bar mera tha aur institute ne nikah kabul, kabul, kabul kiya..."

So life is like so, institute bhale hi talak, talak, talak kare, but apne ko to nikah padhna hi hai.  ab vaha se kab haa aaye vo uski bari hai.

Kishan Kumar (-) (569 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

hey.....

don't get frustrated.....

failures are stepping stones for success................

better luck for next time

CA Rashmi (final cleared) (680 Points)
Replied 22 August 2009

dont loose heart my friend

full stop is not d end bcoz u can write a new sentence after dat..........har raat ki subah aati hai,study well,find u mistakes rectify dem nothing is impossible, keep ur concentration right.

nd 1 more thing,learn from ur mistakes dont repeat dem..best of all. 

ritesh (ca final articled assitant)   (176 Points)
Replied 22 August 2009

" Again i Flunked, i dont know when i'll be cleared my CA Final. Now this was my 2nd attempt. I'm too nervous & frustrated. Like i feel ashames of myself that i didnt even clear either group. Please tell me what can i do. "

I can certainly understand your position because i have suffered the same in pe-2 when i flunked in 2 consecutive attempts. Forget everything which you have suffered and try your best to clear the exams.

You need to understand what is the basic problem or skill you are lacking while writing the paper

Eg:-1)  do you panic while giving the paper

2) Are you not able to complete the exam in the given time.

3) Or still there is some area which has remained untouched.

The people can only motivate you and not give the real solution. Its you, yourself who knows what is the basic problem you are facing. So try to improve on that problem. 

As per my advise, Don't go for rank and first prepare desperately for only one group because " 8 aadmiyon se jang jitna jyada mushkil hai or 4 aadmiyon se jang jitna 8 aadmiyon ke mukable jyada aasan hai"

First prepare for one group as if you are going to sit in one group only and simultaneously devote some of your minor time to another group. After 2 months you will see that you have prepared for both the groups and you may also get a rank in the paper.

Also see that the questions are not beyond your understanding i.e. atleast 70% of the paper is coming from the book of your teacher from whom you have taken the coaching. In my case i knew that the questions which were coming in paper were almost done in my coaching but the real trouble was my slow handwriting due to which i was only able to complete 65% of the paper. 

So begin the smartwork from now and be  committed ,dedicated and desperate in your hardwork because

" One's hardwork will not pay him unless and until it is supported by smartwork"

Piyush Jain (CA) (283 Points)
Replied 22 August 2009

only one thing sandeep, beleive in "what next attitude". dont sit down and analyse what has happened and why. we are competing for a professional degree, no emotion mate. Get ready for the next punch.

As they say the life is like a boxing ring, if u get hit you dont sit down and analyse what has happened. infact it gives you oppertunity to hit the opponent back.

think positive

Piyush

Rahul (CA Practice ) (1818 Points)
Replied 22 August 2009

dear sandip, have some courage and go for both groups. Institute is giving good result in both groups. 

manoj bansal (Article Assistant) (30 Points)
Replied 22 August 2009

i think u achieved pe-ii in first attempt, think abt whose student who cross the line pe-ii after one by one

it's yaar ur final, don't lose, do best effort & try again untill death,

best of luck for next time

kamal (student) (384 Points)
Replied 22 August 2009

hi bro,

i can understand ur feelings..frustation n tension keeps ur mind low n distrubs u.... it wont do any good to u... so just keep those things out of ur mind n chill....keep going untill u achieve ur goal...try to get suggested answers of last exams n analysis those areas wer u went wrong n correct ur self......keep ur spirits high......work hard n perform ur exams in a smart way...ALL THE BEST TO U BRO..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: