FRUSTRATED & DEPRESSED WITH ICAI RESULTS

Hello Guys..
I had cleared group 1 in Nov 18 & My grp 2 old syllabus results of CA FINAL nov 19 exam read as follows:
AMA 26, IDCA 72(Exemption of Previous attempt), DT 49, IDT 54 =Total 201
Still Failed cz of costing..
I m completely depressed with this results.. I did really well this exam..
I needed just 43 43 42 in AMA DT and IDT as I had isca exemption 72 from May 19 attempt..
I was 100% positive about my results..
But god n icai had something else planned for me..
I m left with no more energy left inside me to face another one more attempt...
What should I do?
I did costing decent enough to score minimum required 40 even though costing has always been my weakest subj.
I beg for help..
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
This discussion thread features a CA Final student expressing deep frustration and depression after failing their exams despite feeling prepared. They are seeking advice on how to proceed. Other students share their own experiences of multiple attempts and offer encouragement, reminding the original poster that perseverance is key in the CA journey.

Listen brother, I dont know who you are. But I am the one who has flunk 4 attempts of Intermediate and Planning to attempt the 5th time. Yes I am too fed up of studies and the same syllabus. But yes I want to make it at any cost. Now coming to you. you are a Final Student. Now think that if I being an Intermediate student can go for the 5th attempt, WHY CANT YOU AS A FINAL STUDENT? You have reached farther than me. Good Luck.
Thank You soo much brother Ganapathi Kamath
I cleared 1st group in 10th attempt

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details