From Pw Audit to Mid size Tax

Dear Friends


At present am working in Audit department in Pw mumbai and alsmost completed my 8 months but it seems I have learned very little here as articles are given non key risk areas and also involved mostly in documentation.

I can change my firm in I yr of articleship and some one suggested me to go into mid size firm and learn and gain knowledge of tax.....As am also planning to do Industrial trng in my III yr of articleship

Do you suggest me to go for mid size firm tax department as I doubt how much I will learn in one year there....

Also suggest me some renowned mid size firms (preferably in Mumbai) where I can get good knowledge of Tax in one year......






Replies (8)

Even I am in Big 4 and 9 months completed and decided to move before year completion.

Wat to do yaar......Its very confusing as our future depends on this....and am also not interested to join Pw or audit after becoming CA.....

@ kckinn

y do u want to take tranfer??u r working in big 4.....

@ prateek

Audit deptt is good..I m working in a firm whr audit work is very less..

Originally posted by : alok

@ kckinn

y do u want to take tranfer??u r working in big 4.....

Its just not about work....its also about learning too....
At the end of the day you are working like a labour with all pressure and hecticness and even dont get to gain knowledge....
Shifting to mid size tax is confusion for me as I want to do Industrial trng also....

Coz i want exposure in a different area.

In audit also they givespecific areas....

So kckinn where you changed or planning to change...??

Also tell me the firm in which u were working...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details