ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

frnds please suggest me.

(Guest)

hello friends,iam appearing for november'09 pcc exams and i din't start up any preparation till now.also i wont have any leave before exams as i had used the leave earlier.i have no good plan to study.so pls tell me how to study?i.e., whether to complete subject by subject or to read all subjects daily?n i have to do income tax by self study.n also frnds pls tell me whether i can cope up for the exam without leave?my office timings r from 9am-3pm.still five months r left.so frnds pls spend few minutes of ur time and post ur suggestions for which i will be thankful to u.bye.pls reply.

9 Replies

CA Mayank (CA) (180 Points)
Replied 04 June 2009

Hi Sneha,

Better u take atleast 2 month leaves. And remember income tax self preparation will not be easy. There are lot of section in salary, business income which need lot of practice. Capital gain will also not be easy. The 7 exemption in capital gain is not easy to understand when u r doing self preparation

(Guest)

ya but i can take a max leav of one month only dat to i need 2 start begging my boss rite frm now.wat to do..frnds pls tel me d way 2 study?subject wise or all simultaneously.

Kshitij Saxena (CA Final) (256 Points)
Replied 05 June 2009

I would say go subjectwise.I am suggesting you a few good books that i used and all of the i feel are self explanatory:

1.Accounts : Go for module & Compilation

2.Audit: Pick out Chapter Company Audit & Special Audit from module and the use any solved scanner having chapterwise solution & then go for chapter 1-4 similarly

Imp: Please make a habit of reading ONE AS & AAS daily till you are preparing

3.Law:Go for Munish Bhandari

4.Cost & FM:Padhuka Publication

5.Income Tax:TN Manoharan

6.IT:Padhuka

If you have any queries regarding how to use these books please revert

CWA ROHIT (CA FINAL ) (34 Points)
Replied 05 June 2009

hi sneha,

m in fianl, u must take atleast 1 month leave for ur bettter preparation, dnt tk any tension ond study regular all the subjects, dnt worry abt tax, after tht u have any prblm in any subject thn call me as frndly.

ok bye,all the best for ur exams.

Rohit,   9903291636  

Nidhi (Article) (105 Points)
Replied 05 June 2009

hi sneha

i m final student. I can just suggest you that you take a leave any givr full attention to your study now. you can refe to sub in a day. theory in day and practicle in night.

you have to plan your study time first. so take leave first as a first step......

This is just a suggestion u can accept or reject.......

Nidhi (Article) (105 Points)
Replied 05 June 2009

hi sneha

i m final student. I can just suggest you that you take a leave any givr full attention to your study now. you can refe to sub in a day. theory in day and practicle in night.u can study by a group wise. i just suggest you to concentrate on 1 group only in this circumsatnces.

you have to plan your study time first. so take leave first as a first step......

This is just a suggestion u can accept or reject.......

Sawan Negi (Article) (54 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

hello sneha,

ur problem is same as of mine, my 1st pcc exam is also in nov. hope it will be shifted to dec. ...nd i did'nt start any prep. ....At the starting i was preparing for group 1st bt as the time passes i shift to group 2nd (it will be funny)....now i m taking classes from june for cost, f.m. and tax......still did'nt think about s.m. and i.t (these depends on my self study) nd study regularly bcause the regular study is the only thing that will help u in ur leaves.......nd i hope that my c.a will give me leave for oct. bcause the sept. is the last of tax audit.......nd there is also my sister' marriage in  october.........bt i m not nervous .......i have to prepare very hard nd i m ready........sooooooooo......sneha i suggest u as the same ......  all d best nd rock the paper.....

Puja Modi (CS Qualified & CA Final Student)   (48 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

Hi, Sneha,

I am a CS and also appearing for PCC in Nov 09. Me too haven started anything. Ya, I think you should take atleast 1 month's leave b4 exams. and ur office timings are quite decent yar.. start studying subject wise and im sure u will gain confidence slowly... dont be nervous.. and just keep ur concepts clear in whateva subject ure stydying.. ALL the best.. tkcre..

rishab nahar (student) (24 Points)
Replied 09 July 2009

i want urgently pcc june solved answers

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register