Friendz forever

 

Friends Forever

 

 

 

Written with a pen.
Sealed with a kiss.
If you are my friend, please answer this...

 

Are we friends
Or are we not?
You told me once.
But I forgot.

So tell me now
And tell me true
So I can say…
“I’m here for you”

Of all the friends
I’ve ever met,
You’re the one
I won’t forget

And if I die.
Before you do,
I’ll go to heaven
And wait for you.

I’ll give the angels
Back their wings
And risk the loss
Of everything

 

Just to prove my friendship is true…
I will make this promise to you
You will always be in my heart
No matter how far we are apart.

I am so glad to have a friend like you.
I hope you know how much I appreciate you too.

Replies (3)

Very Nice.......................

Nice Sharing....Keep sharing..GOD BLESS YOU

VERY NICE,,,,,,,,,,,,,

FANTASTIC......

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details