Free ipcc costing videos on youtube

FRIENDS,
                  I HAVE SOME OF THE COSTING CLASSES OF IPCC....I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ITS LEGAL TO UPLOAD CLASSES ON YOUTUBE...

Replies (6)

i think it is better to upload in rapidshare or mediafire or any other sites i think that is best  :P

u can post ....palika bazar is also selling videos then who is taking actions against them

ok friends i m gonna upload it soon

plzz upload yyar fast 

thanks

HEY RONY U R GOING TO A VERY GREAT JOB FOR STUDENTS LIKE US . ITS COMPLETE VALID LIKE IPCCHELP DOWNLOADCAIPCCVIDEO AND OTHER BLOGSPOTS. 

 I M APPARING IN NOV. 2013 I HAVE ALL OTHER CLASSES BUT NOT OF COSTING ....

 PLZ UPLOAD THEM I WILL VERY GREATFULL 2 U .......

 PLZ INFORM ME WHENEVER U UPLOAD TO PIYUSHGUPTA4542 @ GMAIL.COM

PLZ PLZ PLZ 

please sent to my email id: cmacsdrsekhar @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details