ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Forms for job work in dvat

AMIT RASTOGI (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (33 Points)

01 February 2012  

Dear All

i am a registered dealer in DVAT. I manufacture garements . For that i sent goods for job work of stiching ,dyeing etc to sahibabad, I make thier payment for job work done by cheque after deducting TDS in Section 194c.. Everthing was going well but suddenly the contractors have started asking for "F" Form.

on confirming i come to know the "F" form is for branch Transfer, not for the movement of goods for job work. but they contranctor are saying they are getting it from the other parties like me. Then some one told me to us DVAT 32 for sending the goods for job work out of delhi. I enquired from so many people but no one know the correct way. My liablity for filing the sales tax return is quaterly.

pl....plz advise....................

2 Replies

Hari Wadhwa (CA in Practice) (485 Points)
Replied 01 February 2012

Dear Mr Amit

Form F is used to send the goods by the principle to his agent or from HO to Branch & vice- versa.

Form F can be given by the HO to its branch or vice-versa where the branch is pre named in the RC or goods can also be transferred by the principle to his agent or vice versa on an aggreement b/w them for the said transaction.

Thus, Form F along with Form C can be provided to your consignee agent to save him from higher tax liability.

AMIT RASTOGI (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (33 Points)
Replied 02 February 2012

thanks hari .........but still question stands which form is to be used for sending and receiving goods for job work to other states plz advise.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags