Form No. 112 Plz help

hello fnds....

I did my M.Com. I in year 2007 with regular studies during my articles without filling form 112.... This year i hv continued for M.Com II with correspondence.... plz guide me wht shall i do.. regarding form No. 112... my articles r going 2 complete Jan 2010...

Replies (14)

A CA STUDENT IS REQUIRED TO FILE FORM NO. 112 FOR ANY ADDITIONAL COURSE, EVEN IF IT IS A CORRESPONDENCE COURSE. U SHOULD FILE FORM NO. 112 IMMEDIATELY. SINCE U HAD DONE M.COM PART 1 WITHOUT FILING THE FORM 112, U SHOULD ALSO SEND A LETTER TO ICAI DULY SIGNED BY YOU FOR THE CONDONATION OF DELAY IN FILING FORM 112.

Megha..

 

Dipesh is right.. u shud send 112 asap.. coz it may cause for delay in ur membership number wen u'll submit form for membership of ICAI..

 

So u must take it in ur priority list..

AGREE WITH MR. ADARSH

thnx fnds....

 Megha...........

Dipesh is right. u hv to submit form 112 with penalty

another means of raising money from students(if there is penalty)

thnx... fnds.. all of u 4 ur valuable advise...

 Hi..ppl....

i joind CS in Aug'08...

still not submitted 112... ,

given CA Finals dis Nov...  wat now.??? Shall now...???

@ Raj....

I thnk u too will hv 2 follow d same procedure as suggested by Dipesh and Adarsh

HI....................

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THERE WILL BE DELAY IN GETTING MEMBERSHIP NO. FROM ICAI AFTER COMPLETING CA FINAL, IF ONE HAS DONE MCOM

Originally posted by : BHAVESH RAJPAL
HI....................
I WANT TO KNOW HOW THERE WILL BE DELAY IN GETTING MEMBERSHIP NO. FROM ICAI AFTER COMPLETING CA FINAL, IF ONE HAS DONE MCOM

 

I dont think so

agree with Dipesh & Adarsh bcoz inst can create problem at the time of providing defree & certificates....

Hi Friends, I am in ca final and will be appearing for it in May 2011 and my articles get over by april 2010……..

Also I am in my  final yr of b.com which will be completed by april 2010

Now my main query is ………that I want to do cfa Level 1 in this june 2010……the last date for registration is 13th feb 2010………..and hv still not registered………..so what do I need to do in this case……….???

Should I first register and then send 112 for condonation under the amnesty scheme (as per the latest notification  on 8/1/2010) or should I first seek the permission by sending form 112.

Also will i be in advantage bcoz my cfa attempt is in june and my b.com will get over by then...............??

Please do reply urgently…………..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details