Form no 112 if bcom is private

CA Ashish kasera (Mumbai) (143 Points)

12 April 2016  

Hi i am apply to icai for CA membership but now i received a letter from icai that you have to submit Form no 112 and you breach the Regulation 65 of chartered Accountant regulation Act 1988. I done my BCOM from private curriculam and if we required to submit Form no 112 than in college seal option what is fill. Full text of ICAI IS as under

1) You have stated in Form no. 2 that you have completed BCOM   Course.As your article training  was start after 01/04/2008 and you   had not obtained prior permission under Regulation 65 for pursuing other courses, then you are advised to apply for the same in  form 112  (attached) duly filled and signed by you and your employer ,along with the following.
a)A sum of Rs.1000/- towards condonation fees for breach of Regulation 65.
b)Apply to the Council for condonation of the above breach, stating the  reasons for the lapse on your part in not obtaining prior permission.
 c) Please also submit an observation from your employer on his /her letter head.

On receipt of said documents/information, further action regarding enrolment as an Associate Member will be taken.

Please provide remedies if Available and format of observation and application to be filed to ICAI Council