how to create form in excel?
(hard work is key to success)
Replied 11 November 2012
1. Open your spreadsheet.
2. Adjust the widtth in Column A to a suitable widtth for all columns. The form will use this widtth as the default size for all form fields.
3. Add your column labels if this is a new sheet.
4. Highlight your data range including column labels.
5. From the Data menu, select Form?
6. A message box may appear. Click OKto use the first row as your column labels.
2 Days Certification Course on Advance Excel with Chat GPT and AI
2 Days Certification Course on Chat GPT and AI Tools for Professionals