Form 5 increase in share capital

SAURABH NENE (Chartered Accountant) (226 Points)

15 June 2013  

Please help me on following issue:

Whether Form 5 is to be filed with ROC only for increase in Authorized share capital or is it required to be filed for increase in paid-up capital,  within the limit of authorized capital also?