Form 3 and form 4 linked forms

Hi,

I have received LLP incorporation certificate .I need to upload LLP agreement within 30 days.  All the three partners want to become designated partners but as FILLIP allows only 2 DINs so I mentioned 2 designated partners and 1 normal partner.I got the approval for 3rd DIN through DIR-3 form. Now I need to upload form 3 & 4. My query is -

1. Should I file form-3 attaching initial agreement with 2 designated partners and 1 partner and then file form-4 for the change in designation and then again submit form-3 with the amended agreement? In this option, do I need to get 2 stamp papers for initial and then amended agreement?

OR

2. Shall I directly file form-3 attaching initial agreement with all the 3 as designated partners along with form-4?

Please help. 

 

2. 

Replies (1)

"Sorry, I am not a featured member."

For featured members contact....

https://www.caclubindia.com/catalogue/featured.asp

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details