Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA Varun Sahni (CA )     13 September 2011

Form 108

Hello friends, im from Delhi.

I could not file my Form 108 in time. Now i have to make a draft for late fees for the same.

From which bank should the draft be made??

Where does the form needs to be submitted at ITO or Shahdara??

And what documents do i have to submit along with the form 108?

Please help !!

3 Replies

lalit

lalit (Tax Auditor)     13 September 2011

hey hii.....yar actually one of my friend submitted form 108 with late fees.

first of all the DD should be made in the name of The Secreatry The Institute of Chartered Accountants Of India from any bank.and most important u have to give the reason for late filling.my friend have attached medical as reason with the handwritten application.

so u have to give a handwrittten apllication with DD ,reason for late filling,and form 108

1 Like
Mukesh Kumar Singh

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL)     13 September 2011

Originally posted by : lalit

hey hii.....yar actually one of my friend submitted form 108 with late fees.

first of all the DD should be made in the name of The Secreatry The Institute of Chartered Accountants Of India from any bank.and most important u have to give the reason for late filling.my friend have attached medical as reason with the handwritten application.

so u have to give a handwrittten apllication with DD ,reason for late filling,and form 108

agreed
CA Varun Sahni

CA Varun Sahni (CA )     14 September 2011

Thanks Mr lalit. I have made a condolation letter from my CA, mentioning the cause for late filing of the form. The CA will sign it & then i will deposit it with Form 108 alongwith the DD.

But where do we have to deposit the form? And are there any more documents to be submitted alongwith the form??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags