Form 103 at RO level

Dear Sir/Madam

I have registered for articleship on feb-21 but I forget to submit my form 102 to RO with in 30days. Since I got to know that recently I have paid Rs.2000 as penalty and submit the required details attested by my principle.

Now today I got a mail form RO saying submit form 102 signed by principal on bond paper within 30days and bank statement and work dairy.

I have bank statement where I got my styfund and my work dairy everything but I don't have that signed bond paper to submit

I don't know how to go withit will I lost my articleship period of 1year

I am very scared sir kindly resolve my thing.

Replies (4)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses issues with submitting ICAI's Form 102 for articleship registration. A user missed the 30-day deadline, paid a penalty, and is now facing further requirements from the Regional Office (RO), including a signed bond paper. Other users share similar predicaments, seeking advice on whether their articleship period will be affected and how to resolve these submission problems.

Hey I am stuck in similar situation right now only my case is even worst as I did not submit my form for more than 2 years. Did icai approved your form?

mail me seetharam999777 @ gmail.com

Hey! I am in the same situation. Is your case resolved? If yes, how?

Is your case resolved , Please Reply as I'm also in same situation 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details