Forgot to tag answer booklet

Though I haven't used any additional answer books for my ipcc may 2017 law exam , I forgot to tag my answer booklet with the tag provided and the invigilator also forgot to notice the same. 

I'm worried as to if it would be taken as a serious issue by ICAI even though I havent used any additional answer books.. 

Kindly reply

Replies (4)

No need to worry. Icai ask for details if any required by him then take any further step.

Thank you. But I'm a bit worried since there is an instruction in the admit card that "the answer booklet should be fastened together with a tag provided for this purpose".

Generally copies are sorted out, checked & tagged properly before  sending to ICAI. Also u dont use that copy so need to worry

Thank you so much.. it really tensed me. Since I did well for the exam, I don't want to mess it up due to this..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details