GST Course

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varun (student)     10 December 2013

Forced transfer

Wife is a shareholder in her husband company and she takes divorce and refuses to trafer shares to her husband ?

Also, if she remarries to a competitor and refuses to transfer shares. What is the remedy available for the above 2 cases ? 

 2 Replies

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)     10 December 2013

After divorce the women becomes ex wife and is independent so cant force and she is like other non relative shareholder so she can decide what is better for her...yes

CA Sanjay Bag

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     11 December 2013

ABSOLUTELY TRUE...............................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags