Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     08 September 2010

For those who didn't pass last CA Exam !!!

Hello Friends,

Well through this simple post I would like to convey something to those students who did not clear their CA Exams in May 2010 for some reasons. My message is very loud and clear. Have a look at it:

Hey Friends...believe me you do not need any special advise....as am sure that your preparation is absolutely fine...all you need to do is just continue your efforts with full force and concentration...

This is also very imp keeping in view your previous efforts...Failure is not the end of life but it also brings a ray of hope that I’ll clear my exam in the next attempt. In the end I would say --- have faith in your abilities...

There is strictly no need to lose HOPE and it’s time to work out a winning strategy keeping in view your past mistakes.

All the best and God Bless 

41 Replies

mannoj

mannoj (striving for success)     08 September 2010

thank you sirrrrrr

Ankur Garg

Also request you to kindly observe the points below, shared earlier so many times, to ensure your success in the coming November 2010 attempt:

1. Do not think negatively…like you are weak in theory or numerical.

Correct approach is to prepare a strategy to deal with the subject or topic not amongst your favourite.

2. Keeping in view your previous exam experience prepare a proper study plan and study according to the same.

3. Prepare a good revision schedule and follow the same strictly. One of the main reason of failure is lack of revision. Also review your revision schedule after a certain period and modify the same accordingly.

4. Do not change the books and notes quickly. Stick to the notes and books used as first preference. After completion of them you may use other notes for reference purpose.

5. Also refer ICAI study as it contains the entire course at one place. Further it is customary to refer Study for some topics which are important for exam but never asked in exam.

6. Discuss the topics with your friend for better grip. Well this point is very important for that student who complains about their weak memory.

7. In CA and CS Exams Scanner plays an important role. So it is advisable to complete your scanner with the help of ICSI Guidelines or ICAI Suggested answers of previous exams.

8. During second time study—you must be aware of the important topics so prepare some effective and to the point short notes. Refer them later during revision.

9. Prepare short notes for frequently asked questions and revise them properly. In second attempt it is your duty not to leave anything from your course. In short give a proper reading to all the topics or at least discuss them within your friend circle for a better grip.

10. Last but not the least have faith in your abilities.

All the Best and Regards

Ankur Garg

8 Like
saurabh toshniwal

saurabh toshniwal (ca final)     08 September 2010

thanks you sir

Ankur Garg

Originally posted by : manoj3197

thank you sirrrrrr

Thank you Manoj for noticing the post !!!

3 Like
Ayyswariya RG

Ayyswariya RG (Knowledge Seeker)     08 September 2010

Excellent msg to students sir

CMA KNVV Sri Vidya - Sri Kanth

CMA KNVV Sri Vidya - Sri Kanth (C.A.Final (New) ICWAI FINAL (New))     08 September 2010

Thanks a lot  ANKUR   JI !!!  for ur VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS 

Praveen

Praveen (Senior Accountant)     08 September 2010

thank you sir for your valuable advice...

(Guest)
thanx sir ...............
Saurabh Sharma

Saurabh Sharma (Taxation)     08 September 2010

Sir, Please advice how to answer the law questions
Santhosh Poojary

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI)     08 September 2010

Very Boosting Words...Thank You sir...

Ankur Garg

Originally posted by : saurabh sharma
Sir, Please advice how to answer the law questions

SOME PRESENTATION SKILL FOR WRITING PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATIONS

TIPS TO DEAL WITH THEORY PAPER: AUDIT AND LAW     

Rakesh Kumar

Rakesh Kumar (B.Com ( H ) Pursuing CA Final )     08 September 2010

thank u sirji....

(Guest)

thank you sir

Sudev Namboothiri

Sudev Namboothiri (CA FINAL)     08 September 2010

Thank you very much Ankur sir ,

I was very desp after seeing the last result but now this gives some motivation..

Keep sharing...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags