for may '2011 final students

(Guest)

friends its a high time for u people to try i m sorry to  say but no need to keep u r time wasting in surfing u will not get anything more than cut and paste over hear few tips which i did i think thats imp for in gernral :-

1. try avoiding every thing entertainment till exams i dnt think there is any need for me to tell u how imp these few months for u , i m telling it from my own expirence i did a mistake i dnt want u guys to do it

2. less food , avoid over eating u fell sleepy

3. weather u understand or u dnt keep reading first time so  u are able to get it ..i will tell u how its possible in every subject

4. start study with a theory first bcause to solve the practical u need to get all of u in studies start with audit or icsa thats the best

any thing plz tell me i will do for you , like dnt waste serching anything , tell me i will serch for u

mail me on ramsinghania @ lycosmail.com

if u need any help u can contact me anytime i will do as soon as its possible

so shall we start with audit

q.1.   get completed in accounts its all abt accounts standard and u view when u do audit

q. 2   its all about ca act 

belive me u will have 20 marks on peerview and ca act and as a member  u must know them

as far as exams are concerned this is the most imp topic when u want to clear audit bcause this is the topic u can score 20 out of 20

u need to like answer like this :-

clause 4  part one of first schedule of ca act '1949

so plz plz concentrate on ca act

u guys have 90 days bcause march and april are for revisions so effectively u can get only 10 days for each subject

books for audit :-   module its the best for any furture help paduka its best

so i think first think to start with ca act and peerview  in audit

audit :-

1. ca act  and peerview to start with and most imp as far as exams are concerned