becker cma

Limited Period Offer Avail 20% discount in all subjects CA,CS and CMA,Coupon- OFFER20 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

For CCI Admin.: How members are liking their own posts?

Deepak Gupta (CA Student)     22 September 2020

Deepak Gupta
CA Student 
 2385 likes  15767 points

| My Other Post

Dear Admin.,

For the past few months i'm seeing that many members have received likes on their replies from their own account, i.e. self liking. How is it possible? Is it some technical error or made possible otherwise?

Example:

More such instances can be seen from the attached file as well.

So, kindly look into the matter and please reply on this issue.

Further, i would like to clarify that i've nothing against this member whose profile has been used as an example and neither i've any intention to bring any disrepute to him whatsoever. Actually, have seen this happening in many profiles of late but don't remember their names. Had to mention one as an example to raise the query. So, used this. If any unintentional inconvenience is caused to the member, i regret that beforehand.

Attached File : 555789 20200922113753 likes for shivam rc.pdf downloaded: 6 times
1 Like
Nidhi

Nidhi (Chief Accountant)     02 October 2020

Nidhi
Chief Accountant 
 22 likes  383 points

View Profile | My Other Post
Deepak ji
self likeing is small matter

but profile you choose i.e Shivam RC is fraud person, he is involve in a fraud of fake accounts and fake likes since 1.5 years.

you can see the like i.e in file attached by you that is he getting everyday self liking and only liking from a 2-3 fake account, which is handled by that person only

He have a 1 lakh plus point in caclubindia app, but all are buy fake likes only by fake account from since last 1 to 2 year

@ admin have to block or delete his all fake account including shivam RC account.
this cheap person doesn't deserve caclubindia platform

sorry, if it's looks hard to some person

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Trending Tags