GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support,whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)     17 December 2010

For CA FINAL COACHING WHICH CITY IS BEST in INDIA can anybody Tell me PLS

Helo friend ,can anybody tell me that which city is good in India For CA final Coaching ?

22 Replies

(Guest)

Leaving home for CA studies is a very bad idea... I would consult you to stay right where you are.. 

3 Like
Madhusudan Kabra

Madhusudan Kabra (knowledge seeker)     17 December 2010

after all self study matter's yar ................. therefore leaving your place for better coaching is not a prudent decision . If there is no coaching facility at your place then it is a diffrent matter. In that case you may choose Mumbai,Indore,Dehli Etc.

Regards

M.S.Kabra

1 Like
Hardik Dave

Avantika madam, i also look for good coaching with good articleship firm, thats why i ask that which city is good for coaching
Hardik Dave

Madhusudan bhai, in my city coaching is nt for all subjects, and i prefer that articleship is also done frm good firm, thats why i ask

(Guest)

I dont know about the coaching institutes in your state Gujarath but in other states, i prefer Mumbai(1st) and Delhi(2nd) but if u find the cost of living in those bit high. The next best option will be Jaipur

Iyyappa

Iyyappa (Paid Assistant)     18 December 2010

Hey Guys, Sri Sankara Coaching Centre, Chennai is back with a bang! R Nagarajan Sir is relaunching his CA Final - Financial Reporting classes for Nov 2011 exams! Pls pass on this information to all your friends/Seniors asap. This is the first group where this news is being passed onto. Spread it fast! Let the CA community be benefitted and come out with flying colours!

Iyyappa

Iyyappa (Paid Assistant)     18 December 2010

In India, Chennai is the best place for CA Coaching. Go to SRI SANKARA Coaching Centre for CA - CPT/PCC/IPCC/Final. R Nagarajan Sir has relaunched his CA Final - Financial Reporting and Mr Vaitheeswaran has always been the pioneer for CA Final - Indirect Taxes. What more can a student ask for? Best of the faculty for All subjects under one roof - at Sri Sankara Coaching Centre. All the best!

(Guest)

Issued in Public Interest: join Sri Sankara Coaching Centre at your own risk

M.Muthukumar

M.Muthukumar (Chartered Accountant)     19 December 2010

Combination of Cost of stay, attending classes, good exposure.... then CHENNAI is the best place in India...... In any city don join for all subjects under one banner or one institution.... Think well and join... If u decide Chennai as the place ill give you comprehensive inputs abt almost all faculties where i ve gone......

Madhusudan Kabra

Madhusudan Kabra (knowledge seeker)     20 December 2010

Try NAHATA PROFETIONAL ACEDMY INDORE ...... cheeper as compared to other classes and damm gud coaching pattern and style

even mumbai is also good ...but coaching fee and cost of living is also high..

For articleship mumbai is best ........

Regards

M.S.Kabra

ajay

ajay (service)     20 December 2010

delhi is best 

Hardik Dave

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)     22 December 2010

Thanku all friends,for giving ur suggestion
CA.CMA.Prasanna Ganapathy.R

CA.CMA.Prasanna Ganapathy.R (ACA,Grad.CWA)     22 December 2010

hey i have attended my PE1 AND PE 2 with nagarajan Sankara coaching chennai...

he is the best.....

good place for coaching is chennai

CA Vikram Singh

CA Vikram Singh (CA, M.B.A,M.COM)     29 December 2010

DELHI,CHENNI, MUMBAI,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :