Financial Services and General Tax Queries

Join the SMS Channel of finservices by sending a sms as

 

ON FINSERVICES to 09870807070

 

And get important Financial News on Investments, Instruments, Options and General Tax Queries. Helps the people a lot to take vital decisions in their life. Get the details of Hidden Charges, expenses of various investments. Ask questions regarding investments and General Tax Queries.

 

This Service is absolutely Free of Cost.

Replies (3)

THANKS FOR THE GOOD POST

Hi

I am a govt. employee and my annual salary is RS. 7.8 Lakhs. My wife is a bank employee and her income is Rs. 2.5 Lakh annually.I want to take a home loan of Rs. 25 Lakhs. As my wife is a bank emplyee she will get some rate of interest benefits if she is first name in loan where as I will get tax benefit if I will keep my name first. What should I do take loan of my name or my wife name first in loan.

Kindly provide the complete details like how much interest rate benefit will you received in case the first name will be of your wife and moreover the cost of house which is to be accounted for registry.

Like in certain cases we purchase a house worth Rs. 50 Lacs and for registry it will be of Rs. 10 Lac. I require that amount which is for registry.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details